Tuesday, April 05, 2011

35 weeks

Pregnancy: 35 weeks

Weight Gain: i weighed myself once since the last OB appointment. it scared me, so i'm in the denial stage now.

Sleep: this takes tired to a whole new level...

Gender: Girl!!!

Name: she has a name, which everyone will learn on may 2nd. :)

Feeling: anxious. 3 weeks and 6 days from now i'll have 2 kiddos. there is a lot to do between now and then!

Cravings: raspberry sundaes from culvers

Health: good, although i'm in way more pain than i thought i would be. apparently my body didn't get the memo that it doesn't need to widen for birth. oh well, the days are numbered!

Movement: lots and lots!

Belly: i honestly think that it's going to sound like a balloon popping when they cut into me.

Next Appointment: april 6th. i will be 35 weeks, 2 days. they're calling it my 34 week appointment....

No comments: