Friday, March 10, 2006

I look like who?

finally, i have returned from philadelphia for good. i think. i might have to go back in 6 weeks, but then again, maybe i'll get to venture somewhere else. but that's beside the point.
i ran my face through www.myheritage.com. it scans your face and determines which celebrities have facial structures similar to yours. i was totally surprised by the results. i never would have guessed....
for starters, i used this terribly flattering picture of myself.















my results were as follows:
- Brittinay Murphy 64%
- Natalie Imbruglia 63%
- Priety Zinta 63% (i don't know who this is, but there are worse people i could look like!)
- Eva Longoria 62%
- Cindi Lauper 62%
- Jennifer Lopez 60% (maybe they were comparing my butt instead of my face....)
- Gwen Stefani 60%
- Lucille Ball 60%
i don't look like any men. i suppose that's a good thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't meant to naysay, but those stats total up to 494%. Is that normal?

Of course, you could always say "I'm five times the woman you'll ever be, Kieran."