Monday, February 21, 2011

29 weeks

Pregnancy: 29 weeks

Weight Gain: no idea. the scale is in an inconvenient place and at this point, i couldn't care less.

Sleep: same, although i cut down on my apple juice/water mix at night and that's helping me to not get up 100 times.

Gender: Girl!!!

Name: she has a name, which everyone will learn on may 2nd. :)

Feeling: i went to the chiropractor today and that was great. other than that, i'm doing pretty good. leaning forward makes my belly hurt a bit, but i suppose that's to be expected.

Cravings: nothing really.

Health: good

Movement: she moves so much more than ryan!

Belly: picture an elephant. that's pretty much me.

Next Appointment: march 18th for my 32w appointment, although i'll technically be 32w4d. that's weird because my appointments are always on mondays, which is the day i "level-up". with ryan, my apppointment was at 32w5d and i went to the hospital from the doctors. not this time little one, not this time!

No comments: