Wednesday, February 16, 2011

28 weeks

hello 3rd trimester! we're living in the apartment full time now and only have a few things left at the house. our closing date is officially the 25th and everything is set. we're focused on choosing a builder and a lot and hopefully will be off and running soon! i have no idea where we're going to put this baby when she comes!

Pregnancy: 28 weeks

Weight Gain: i gained 4lbs this month, which puts me at a whopping negative 4 lbs this pregnancy.

Sleep: same, lots of nighttime trips to the bathroom

Gender: Girl!!!

Name: she has a name, which everyone will learn on may 2nd. :)

Feeling: my ribs hurt. my hips hurt. my stomach hurts. i'm tired. taking the dogs out is difficult. playing with ryan is difficult. rolling over is difficult. but i'm psyched that it looks like i'm going to have to deal with 11 more weeks of this - no preemie for me this time!

Cravings: i'm thinking that 4lb weight gain is due mostly to snickers pb squares.

Health: good

Movement: she moves so much more than ryan!

Belly: lots of strangers have been asking when i'm due, which i love because i didn't really get that with ryan.

Next Appointment: i need to set my appt, but it will be at 32 weeks. it's a bit bittersweet as my 32 week appointment was the last one i made it to with ryan. let's hope there are many more after that.

No comments: