Thursday, June 22, 2006


This morning, I was running late. Molly was being a pain in my rear. I was out of clean clothes. I filled my new Nalgene (not the normal wide mouth ones, but a special one I bought yesterday that has a flip top so I don't spill all over myself while drinking in the car) with water from our new water cooler. I added some delicious tropical punch kool-aid mix. I put the top on. I shook the red kool-aid filled Nalgene. I put the lid on. I started to shake the Nalgene. Red kool-aid everywhere. On the wall, on the carpet, on my bag, on my shirt, on my face, on the table, on Molly. Apparently the flip top was not on tight. So much for preventing myself from spilling all over. I now have red hair.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Redheads of the world, unite!

erin elizabeth king said...

hmm . . . yes. i suspect elmo was in on this.

Megs said...

oh, gwen. it's like you're pretending to be one of the wonder twins again. how cute.

Anonymous said...

was erin my other wonder twin? I can't remember. was it dujka?