Sunday, February 05, 2006

Tag, You're It!

Ok, so Scott tagged me. This is a totally new concept to me, but I'll play along!

Four Jobs I’ve had in My Life
Internal Revenue Agent for the IRS
Becky's B*$%c at KPMG
Resident Assistant
Day Camp Counselor at various camps

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have:
Old School
Bridget Jones's Diary
Anything Julia Roberts
Billy Madison

Four Places I Have Lived:
Brookfield, WI
Denver, CO
Iowa City, IA
Dubuque, IA

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch:
Grey's Anatomy
ER
Survivor
Las Vegas

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation:
Negril, Jamaica
Las Vegas, NV
New York City, NY
Prescott, AZ

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
MSN.com
IRS.gov
the DU webmail page
yahoo.com

Four Favorite Foods:
Chinese donuts
crab wontons
scallops in saffron cream
anything breakfast, especially with chocolate chips

Four Places I Would Like to Visit:
Australia
Europe
Alaska
New York City (I'm going next weekend!)

Four People I Am Tagging With This Meme:
Gwen
Megs
Erin
Jess

No comments: