Sunday, February 05, 2006

I would have been dumped

So, on Thursday I was driving home from Madison to Milwaukee. I happened upon a large Chevy truck, with all the fixins. Bigger wheels, tinted windows, custom paint, the works. The guy must have been cool. Anyways, I could see from a distance that there was something written in window paint on his back window. As I approached, I realized it said,

"Happy 11 months, my prince!"

Complete with a hand drawn rose underneath.

I can't think of one person that I dated that would have allowed me to do such a thing without kicking me to the curb.
I laughed. Hard. And I'm a girl.

3 comments:

erin elizabeth king said...

and really, 11 months? what kind of a celebration is that? why not wait for the year anniversary? duh.

Kate said...

i'm not sure i want to see what she does for the full year if that was only her 11 month surprise.

Megs said...

I'm so jealous.