Sunday, November 13, 2005

A Married Sunday Afternoon.....

Does anyone else remember college? When I was fun? I'd stay up until the wee hours of the morning and then sleep all day on Sunday? Well, those days are over. Now, I spend the whole day cleaning my apartment. Today, however, I lived on the wild side. Michael and I played Battleship. Now we're going to do a little Super Sudoku before settling in to watch the Packer game while we cook in our crockpot. Wow. The crazy part is, I actually enjoy it.....

4 comments:

erin elizabeth king said...

hey now. isn't one of those boards supposed to be red? honestly.

Megs said...

are those sea shells and sponges in the bowl? as in an entirely sea themed table? seashells, sponges, ships...oh my!

Kate said...

the bowl has potpourri in it. smells like clean cotton according to the yankee candle folks. :)

erin elizabeth king said...

oh clean cotton is my favorite!